What to Expect
Great baking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes your kids will work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by chef Lindsey.
- Five days of diverse menu items
- Fun, hands-on experience
- Eat what they make
- Classes are 4 hours, unless otherwise noted (10am - 2pm)
- Classes are limited to 6 students
- Active participation—your child will be standing, baking and working for most of the class
- Please have students wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Please send a packed lunch each day. bottled water will be provided.
*Butter + Whisk recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits, nuts, wheat flours, etc. These classes are not vegan or gluten free. If your child has a food allergy, please check with Butter + Whisk before signing them up for class/camp. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.