Edible Brownie Batter Recipe
It’s ok… lick the bowl! This brownie batter is made for eating, not baking! Your little chef will love this to the last spoonful (pssst so will you!) No baking required. Mix and serve!
When two of my favorite worlds collide for this recipe. Edible cookie dough and brownies! You get that creamy cookie dough texture with the richness of brownie batter.
What I love about edible cookie dough is how easy it is to make. All you have to do is mix, chill, and you’re done.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
1. In small microwave safe bowl melt butter.
2. In another microwave safe bowl heat flour for 1 minute + 15 seconds.
3. In mixer, cream together butter + sugar for 2 minutes.
4. Add flour + cocoa powder + salt + vanilla + milk, mix well.
5. Use a spatula to mix in chocolate chips.
6. Enjoy! Its ready to eat.
NOTES : Melted and slightly warm butter helps to dissolve the sugar.
WAYS TO TAKE YOUR BATTER TO THE NEXT LEVEL :
- Fudge Sauce or marshmallow sauce are amazing with this recipe. You can even use other sauces like strawberry or caramel.
- Peanut butter is a classic with chocolate, so it works so well with the edible brownie batter.
- Strawberries are my little girl’s favorite with chocolate, she stuffs them in her brownie batter.
- Ice cream is a great canvas for putting the batter into. Swirls of it in your ice cream is just soooooo good during movie night.
Make sure to share your creations with us using #butterandwhisklittlechef
Looking for more tips to help your Little Chef, click here?
Hear what parents are saying about Little Chef Baking Kits!
“This was absolutely adorable! So easy to follow and all around user friendly!
Cudos! Every little detail… as usual. Perfection!” – Tracey
Your support is so greatly appreciated. Want to leave a review? Click here
Follow us on instagram : http://instagram.com/butterandwhiskco