Frozen Yogurt Dots
Frozen yogurt dots are the perfect bite-sized snack for you and your little ones (good luck keeping them in the freezer). They are incredibly easy to make, healthy, kid-friendly and so delicious!
- Yogurt (Our favorite is Yoplait Oui)
- Plastic bags or piping bag
- Fill plastic or piping bag with your favorite yogurt.
- Cut the corner of the bag off to create a hole (approximately 1/2 inch).
- Pipe small one inch dots of yogurt in rows on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Place in freezer for 4 hours.
- Move yogurt dots to airtight container and return to the freezer (if there are any left).
Notes : I tie the ends of my piping bags with ribbon for my daughter, so the yogurt doesn’t come out of the top as she squeezes.
Make sure to share your creations with us using #butterandwhisklittlechef
Looking for more tips to help your Little Chef, click here?
Hear what parents are saying about Little Chef Baking Kits!
“This was absolutely adorable! So easy to follow and all around user friendly!
Cudos! Every little detail… as usual. Perfection!” – Tracey
Your support is so greatly appreciated. Want to leave a review? Click here