Chocolate Chip Muffin Scavenger Recipe
Find the ingredients to create the delicious recipe!
Oh what fun this one will be. This is no ordinary chocolate chip muffin recipe. It’s a scavenger hunt recipe! Your little chef will squeal with excitement for this adventure in baking, BUT first they will have to find all the ingredients.
Find your Scavenger Hunt Clues printable page here. Clue instructions:
- Cut out each clue.
- Attach clues to ingredients (or use the Ingredient Cards ).
- Hide the clues around the house.
- Send kids on a fun scavenger hunt to find all the ingredients for the recipe.
- When all the ingredients are found, gather in the kitchen and bake!
Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
Servings: 12 Muffins
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 8 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven 400F. Grease muffin pan. Then set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour + baking powder + salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 2 eggs + sugar until thick. Add milk + melted butter + vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- Add your dry ingredients to large bowl. With a spatula mix until combined – do not over mix.
- Add chocolate chips. The mixture will be thick and a little lumpy.
- With a scoop add your batter equally to you muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 – 10 minutes before serving.
Make sure to share your creations with us using #butterandwhisklittlechef
Looking for more tips to help your Little Chef, click here?
Hear what parents are saying about Little Chef Baking Kits!
“This was absolutely adorable! So easy to follow and all around user friendly!
Cudos! Every little detail… as usual. Perfection!” – Tracey
Your support is so greatly appreciated. Want to leave a review? Click here
LEAVE A COMMENT